1. Health Programs
- 1. Singapore’s nationwide “Get Active” program
- 2. Personal “Health Journeys” program
- Roadmap is to market these two programs to other cities globally, and to develop corporate health programs.
Since Oct 2015, Activate has powered over 410,000 wristbands.
2. Fitness Wearables
- Has built a fitness wearables platform that powers the Actxa brand wearables.
- Licensing the platform to Chinese manufacturers, who lack in good design and mobile app development capabilities.
3. Wellness Services
- Has exclusive partnership in Singapore for the FirstBeat lifestyle assessment program, which uses HRV data collected via chest strap over a 3-day period to provide health and stress analysis and an action plan + tools for the user to make positive program.
4. Research & Development
- Focus on new research in HRV as well as blood glucose monitoring.
Blood Glucose Technology
- Research focus on the correlation of HRV with blood glucose levels in humans using wrist-worn PPG sensors
- Achieved high accuracy in completed clinical tests