Board & Management of the Group
Lian Yih Hann (Lenny Lian)
Chairman of the Board of Directors, CEO and CFO
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, CEO and CFO of Xinhua since May 23, 2013.
- Director of GINSMS Inc., 2012-2013.
- Co founder and CEO of BBMF Corp, which subsidiary, BBMF Japan, when public on Mothers Board, TSE, as Beaglee Inc. (3981.JP) in March 2017.
- Co-founder and CEO of Inphomatch Asia (Taiwan). Invested in Inphomatch (U.S.A) (enabled interoperability among carriers worldwide). Inphomatch (U.S.A) merged equally with Mobileway renaming itself, Mobile 365, was later acquired for US$425 million in cash by Sybase at the end of 2006. Became part of SAP mobile business when Sybase acquired by SAP in 2010.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Pennsylvania.
- No compensation from the Company since becoming CEO in May 2013.
- Founder and Chairman of Atlus, 2001-2007. Acquired by Sega Sammy (6460.JP).
- Former director of Takara (now Tomy Co., Ltd.), 2003-2005 (7876.JP).
- MBA, University of Southern California.
- Vice President, Contempo Ltd. (apparel business), 2005-2007.
CEO of Xinhua Mobile, GINSMS & Activate
- Bachelor in Applied Science with Merits in Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University.
- Founded Inphosoft Group in 2002 and led as its CEO, which later acquired by GINSMS.
- CEO of Xinhua Mobile, GINSMS & Activate, director of GINSMS & Activate.
- Transform Activate from a solution integrator to a leading digital Health company. Grew revenue of Activate from SGD$1.6M in 2014 to SGD$6M in 2016 after taking over for 1.5 years.